Here is just a brief update of lots of stuff:
- September 2nd-began homeschooling Symph for Kindergarten and she is doing amazing (a huge reason as to why I have neglected this blog world)!
- September 14th-Began ICAP Classes for Symph and she loves it! Not to mention Bella gets to go to preschool for free!
- BellaSymphony continues to get busier and busier with our online boutique, Etsy, Nanny Deprived , and new boutiques carrying BellaSymphony (I don't even have time to update new items right now!)
- My sewing room is almost done and it is amazing thanks to my handy hubby!
- I am 32 Weeks prego and ready for this kid to get out! Why do so many women insist on asking when I am due and telling me they thought I would answer this month? Come on, do you not think I feel like I should pop soon?
- October is here and we get to decorate for one of my favorite times of the year...HALLOWEEN! Not only do we get to decorate, but I get to make the girls costumes this year! Symph will be Alice and Bella will be the White Rabbit, and I think Dom and I may join in as the Mad Hatter and Queen of Hearts since we have a fun costume birthday party to attend for Isaac!
- It's time to start on my boy's hot rod room!