I could go on and on about what a blessing this little girl is to all of us, but I won't. I am so very beyond thankful that God has loaned such a beautiful soul to us to raise and guide her in the ways of her Saviour, and to see what beautiful grace God continues to pour on us.
- can write her name
- give super hard bear hugs to the point of it causing pain (totally not intentional)
- will still wipe the "biggy off" for me
- is full of energy and life
- has an imagination that is hilarious
- talks out of control...a true chatterbox
- loves, loves, loves being girly (dress up, nail polish, purses, lipgloss, makeup, high heels)
- loves sweets (is definitely my daughter!)
- makes up the cutest songs to worship God
- is so into being "fashion"
- loves to give leg massages with lotion and hot towels!
- can jump rope all by herself, yippee :)
- loves school and learning
- puts up a good fight with her big sister
- is such a beautiful reminder of her name, Bella Grace, Beautiful Grace.
I love you so much mama, and I am so very blessed in all the ways that you open my eyes to see God's love!