Saturday, July 26, 2008

Her 70th...

Birthday! Happy Birthday to my precious little grandma that I have always adored. She was surprised with the party that we (all her children and grandchildren) pulled together. Lots of guests flew in from New Mexico to celebrate with her, and I know that she was overwhelmed with love!(My little lovies waiting for arrival-out of sequence, I know!) Had to put a candle for each year, she earned it!My brother made a really awesome video, which he is so good at doing, and I made her a special memory quilt. The pictures I took of the quilt aren't that great, but it turned out perfectly for my first attempt. All the pictures dated back to when her kids were kids, and included pictures of them today as well as grandkids and great grandkids.

I love her so much and I am glad that this celebration turned out to be such a surprise and so very special for her, she deserved it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful quilt Becky! How special for her and for your family, you've just created a family heirloom!

abigail grace said...

beautiful quilt!

Anonymous said...

The quilt is gorgeous and I love how Kellee phrased it. You created a family heirloom!

You have so many talents!

Love, Tia Susie