Monday, June 13, 2011

25/52

First off...where is the time going?  We're almost half way through this year!

A combo of some little snapshots of Summer reading.  Symphony can move into so many different positions in a short period of time :)  Thank God she's not in a public school for they'd surely assume she's ADD!  I am so very grateful that I have the privilege of schooling them at home on our own time, our own schedule, and the very subjects they are interested in learning and discovering new things about.

The other morning I woke up sobbing, my breath taken away sobbing, because I had to enroll them in a public school.  My heart was crushed that I didn't get to spend my day with them teaching them new things and seeing their little faces light up with delight as they learned something new, or being there as they experienced the happiness of success or the need to be encouraged to go on.  This dream was one that continued to surface even if I woke up, and I was so upset with it, but it also opened my eyes to take advantage of this time to the uttermost!

Anyhow, enough of that, here is my little, big girl....reading

No comments: