need a break, but my kids need it even more...yippee, let the fun and playing begin!
2. Papa Chulo is getting really good at using his balance bike!
3. Nana took us out for a day at the beach, totally unplanned, totally fun...pictures to come soon (like
tomorrow kind of soon).
4. I had my first root canal done today...terrible, awful, yucky, makes me never want to have teeth to
take care of!
5. Bella rocked her style this week with a flowered vintage-y looking shirt, a bright pink-turquoise-and-
bright orange pettiskirt, white wedge flip flops with colorful hearts, and juicy couture reading
6. We found out my uncle is cancer free! My girls were little prayer warriors for his healing.
7. I have so many things piling up, I think I need to just make a list and start checking them off one by
one if I ever want to make some progress in dwindling the list down.
8. The countdown is on, my nephew's arrival date is getting closer and closer. Can't wait to see this
little miracle in the making!
9. I am so very thankful for my mom. She blesses me continually in the smallest things that mean so
10. So very thankful to be accepted by my Beloved ♥