Monday, January 24, 2011

4/52




Just a couple pics I found from the week.  

Symphony is doing so very well with math.  I love to watch and hear her as she thinks about the problem she is about to solve.  She's a mover and makes me wonder how in the world she retains what she's just been taught, but moving helps her learn. She can be sitting in her desk one minute and then hanging upside down off the seat the next minute, and she doesn't miss a word.  I'm so very proud of her!

My little Bellie LOVES to put on her papa's hat and glasses, to be just like him.  I just had to take this picture to remember this point in time when she loved us so much, because Lord knows she'll be a teenager one day and NEVER want to be like us!  I now have proof!  I'm only kidding...

Photobucket

No comments: