Monday, January 17, 2011

3/52


My baby is growing up!  Look at that big girl haircut..it makes me sad to see her getting so big.  She walked into the hair salon with long hair and walked out missing a good 15 inches.  Instantly she went from looking like a little girl to a pre-teen.  Her papa had to take a double look when he saw her picture.  We had to text it to him since he wasn't patient enough to see his little girl's new "do".

All I can say is I absolutely love it!  It's the perfect cut for her crazy curly hair, and guess what?  I'm relieved from doing her hair!  Yay!  She can now style her hair all on her own, no more crying, and no more disagreements about how her hair is going to be done (pony tails, braids, princess hair, etc.).  It's short, curly, and the perfect look for my girl.
Photobucket

No comments: