Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Where Has Time Gone, Once Again...

These past few months have gone by in what seems to be a wink of an eye.  

I am so thankful to be clot free, off of the Coumadin, and no longer having 2-3 appointments to go to a week!  

The girls are growing so quickly and are so sweet and loving to the baby.  Symph is slowly becoming much more independent and breaking my heart as it happens!  Why do they have to grow up so quickly?  I still want to hold her and cuddle with her, but her long giraffe legs no longer allow her to be comfortable to be held in my lap (no fair!).  She's going to first grade this year... again, where in the world does time go?  My Bellie is going to be 3 years old tomorrow!  She is so sweet and tenderhearted, a little mama and still able to cuddle!  I think I need to freeze her or something so that she doesn't get "biggies" like her sister.

I am so grateful for all that I have been blessed with and that God's hand is so evident in our lives.  

2 comments:

knelson said...

It was such a pleasant surprise to see you today! It reminded me to look through the Fontana catalogue and find some things for Faith to do. I plan on putting Verity in the "learn with fun" class in September, that's the class Faith did for almost two years.
Your girls are so sweet and loving, that is what I always think of when I think of them :O)

Becky said...

It was good seeing you guys too, only I that I feel so bad that you were so sick! You're a good mommy taking them out when you're feeling so yucky ;)


Maybe we can get the girls into a class together?