sheesh, four months and the time has just flown by! My little guy isn't so little and is just the perfect addition to our family. He now has some little "rubberbands" on his arms and wrists, along with chunky cheeks and squishy little legs, not to mention the perfect little feet, all of which make me want to bite him (gently of course!) all the time.
At the young age of 4 months, our Papa Chulo:
- lights up when he see's me (I think it's only becasue I have the "goods")
- smiles all the time
- has started to giggle
- is ticklish and doesn't know what to do about it yet
- holds his feet
- grabs onto his toys
- has learned to take his pacifier out and struggles, yet manages to get it back into his mouth
- attacks his hand or my face to try and bite on it (he's teething)
- loves to have his face completely covered to go to sleep (scares me to bits)
- enjoys the smuthering and love given by his sisters, mostly Bella
- plays with me or acts as if we're having a conversation while he's eating, a very distracted little boy!
- coos up a storm
- screams when he is overstimulated or wants something that he can't get
We love him so very, very much!