Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is this necessary?

Nesting,  I can't handle it!  Really, do I need to be waddling and losing my balance and then climbing up on a chair to reorganize a cabinet that had chips that don't belong there?  My whole day was filled with unnecessary reorganizing.  I started from breakfast, took a break while we home schooled, and then continued until 8:30PM when I realized I hadn't made dinner yet!

I don't know how much longer I can put up with this when all my body wants to do is rest and recline my achy feet.  Maybe it's a sign that he's coming sooner than I thought...I can only hope that this is the case!

Now, on my list of things to do was list lots of new things on Etsy....so here I am blogging between my photos loading!  I need to throw that list away!

No comments: