A body that can:
- breathe normally without running out of breath to do just about anything: to pick something up, eat, go up the stairs, talk on the phone, cut material, sew, ugh the list goes on!
- appropriately circulate my blood and not swell the upper half of my body up because of how baby Dominique is laying on my arteries
- turn over in the middle of the night without having to figure out how to sit myself up to turn around
- can digest food normally and not keep me up cursing the chocolate covered raisins that are sitting in my throat that I ate before going to sleep at 4:20AM
- actually take a shower without knocking everything off the shelves when I turn around and hit it with my huge belly
- normal skin, that isn't full of "chickenpox" as Symph keeps telling me.
Oh, the list could go on and on with each day that he chooses not to arrive early! I am just glad that he isn't here yet because I've got a grip of things to make him and need the time, not to mention orders for BellaSymphony!