Sunday, August 3, 2008

"When...

do I get to stop sleeping in my room like a big girl and sleep with you again?"

This is a constant question from Symph since her deal with her tia. Although she keeps asking, she still goes to her room when she is sleepy, has me pray with her and tuck her in, and then drifts off to sleep. Her morning ritual was to come into my bed when the sun came up and papa had left to work, but now she is out in her room until well after I wake up.

I am so very proud of you mama! Oh, and you have to do this for the rest of your life! :)

2 comments:

abigail grace said...

Hannah still loves to sleep in our room, she still asks all the time. We understand the girls enjoy being in there. They are only allowed to sleep in our room (on the floor in sleeping bags) on a Friday night. (slumber party night) That's when they get to fall asleep watching a movie or cartoons in my room. Even Abigail enjoys that she has the option on Friday nights (some times she takes this option most fridays she doesn't) They know if it's not friday ..... it's not happening. (exceptions made on earthquake days)

Marisa said...

Way to go Symph! Keep up the good work! One down, one to go.....