Friday, July 18, 2008

Chonies!

My Bella is learning to be a big girl and go potty like her sister. I bought her two packs of chonies on Wednesday and we have been doing just wonderful. There have been two accidents, which were my fault for not getting her to the potty in time, but other than that I think it is safe to say "goodbye diapers". Praise the Lord I won't have to throw money away on diapers and wipes!

She is so cute with her little warning "potty mama" and her little naked body with white chonies running to the toilet. Although she cries wolf a lot, it is so worth it. Each time she goes, she gets a sticker to put on her little merit chart that she can redeem for a reward...ugh, does she even get the reward thing? I think the stickers are more than enough of a reward. In the past two days, she has gotten around 25 stickers (mind you, she only gets them when she actually goes potty)! This has not been an easy task, but I am determined to have her potty trained by the end of this week so that I can return the new pack of diapers I bought her.

Go Bellie!

No comments: