Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mother's Day

Although it didn't start out as happy as I thought a Happy Mother's Day would start out, I did have a nice day. As always, we are jam packed with things to do, being blessed to have both of our mother's around, and of course me!

The morning started off kind of as a heart break for me and I cried out of control in the shower trying to gather myself together, trying to blame it on the pregnancy hormones although it clearly wasn't that! We went to church, and then headed off to Susie's house for a Mother's Day lunch and time to chat which was lovely. The girls enjoyed starting to make a little craft, and although it isn't completed, it's raw form is on my fridge! I love my baby girls!
We then jetted off to meet my family at Pancho Villa's where we were treated to a Mariachi Show and Folklorico dancing. We exchanged gifts and I had a great time with my family.

Afterwards, we went home and Tio Michael and Tia Jessica stopped by with a wonderful gift from the lovely Bath & Body Works....always a great gift idea! The evening was nice and I finally got over my hurt, well kind of!

Women, why are we so difficult at times?

2 comments:

abigail grace said...

What a beautiful table setting....symphony with the little tea cup... too cute! Happy to hear you had a good mother's day after all.

Anonymous said...

The picture of you with Bella and your mom is beautiful. Three generations...I love the other picture of you looking adoringly at your girls; the love you have for them and they have for you is so easy to see in that photo. Of course, I appreciate that you got a shot of me being "Martha Stewart," complete with my super special Symphony-made apron! It is always a blessing when I get to spend time with you and the rest of the Aguiars. Thanks for being willing to do all the hectic running around!

P.S.Thank you Jenifer for the compliment regarding my table setting! =)

Love, Tia Susie