Friday, February 29, 2008

Starting Off the Weekend...

A bit late, but hey, I can back date the blog, right? Today the girls and I got ready to have a packed and fun filled day with our friends! We walked to the park and had a picnic lunch with our newest friends, True and Brave, and our favorite little guy, Isaac. Sidewalk chalk, bats and balls, even bubbles were added to the slides and swings. Needless to say the girls had fun, but I think I had even more fun then they did with Marisa and Ruby! I forgot my camera, but this was the result of so much fun for Bella...



We came home briefly, and while Bella napped I got to take in some of the beautiful flowers popping up in my yard.




And my beautiful little sidekick tagged along!


I then rushed in the house, grabbed Symph and Bella and we were off to see Faith and Verity. It has been way too long since we have spent time with them, and although the visit wasn't very long, it was great to catch up and have the girls play together.


Time to pack the kids into the car, get home, pick up Dom and meet up with the family for my little sister's birthday dinner. The big 17, Mariachi style.


No comments: