Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Alone, not so great for obvious reasons...


with the exception of some great laughs!

So we were all hanging out in my bed when Bella (3) steps on Symphony (6) and the conversation goes like this:


Symphony: Ow, you're stepping on my ass! (Dom and I are shocked and laughing quietly and hysterically)


Dom: Symph, where did you get that from?


Symph: from Home Alone when the brother says "I wouldn't let you sleep by me if you were growing on my ass" (again we are laughing quietly and hysterically).


Me: Symph, you shouldn't use that word, because it means donkey, and that would mean that Bella is stepping on a donkey.


Bella: ya, you smell like a donkey.


The joys of little ones who pick everything and anything up, and know the appropriate context to use a one-liner! Ah, what a great laugh!

No comments: