Friday, June 20, 2008

Sedated...

So our precious little Symph has already had to have some dental work done on her baby teeth, which makes me pretty upset. I've been visiting the dentist since I was younger than her, and have a "jewelry store" in my mouth, so my brother says (it's funny to him because he just had his first cavity last year and insists that he has the "perfect" saliva).

Back onto my story. So Dom had a day off today, a floating holiday that he had to take, so we made a day packed with appointments for everyone except Bella! We started off with Symph having to be sedated to have her dental work done, and we laughed until tears were streaming down because she was so hilarious. Her speech was completely slurred, and her motor skills were not working with what her brain was telling them to do. She did great while she was having her treatment, although coming out was not what I had imagined. She was so out of it and her speech was impossible to understand, she was groggy and oh so cranky! Thank God she has slowly been coming out of it, but it takes up to six hours! My poor baby girl!

Now onto the next appointment....

No comments: