Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mama made for Bella and Symphony



I had wanted to try making some little clothes, because for some reason this is all I can think about right now! I have so many cute designs in mind, not to mention a new tutu thanks to Ruby!
Anyhow, I told Symph I was going to make her a little skirt and she could pick out the print. Of course, she picked out the China Doll print, which I already had in mind for Bella. I made Bella a quick little outfit for the day, and told Symph I would hers later.

I ended up staying up real late and trying out something new and the result was the Shabby and Blue skirt. I gave it to her as a gift in the morning and she hugged it and rocked side to side with it in her arms...oh, how I love her little reactions to handmade items! So after a few seconds of that she turned and said "but I thought you were going to make me the China girls one." I assured her I would, and immediately she put the skirt on. :) I love my girls, and hubby too!

1 comment:

Rubyellen said...

The pictures of the skirts are really cute, well it isn't hard with cute skirts! How did you get the wind to blow the skirt so perfectly?!!