Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Feeling..

pretty yucky! This baby is not like my others, does that mean it could be a boy? Na, only kidding, but talk about my appetite being taken away. On Thursday I had no desire to eat meat ever again, and now today, I have to psyche myself up to eat something. It's terrible, I get the chills and goosebumps thinking about having to eat something. I know it will pass, but it's not fun! I have morning sickness from late evening until around noon the following day. I guess it could be a good source of weight control for me this time around, in comparison to the girls where I wanted to eat everything and anything that smelled or looked edible.

2 comments:

mrs.deane said...

Hi Becky!
Wow, so many updates! Thank you!
I hated meat during the early stages of my pregnancies with both Andrew and now our little girl. I didn't even want to look at it or cook it, much less put it near my mouth to eat it. Just eat a lot of fruits and vegetables :O) But remember to get your iron intake from somewhere!
Love, Susan

abigail grace said...

I think the meat thing is very common. I couldn't eat meat with both of my preg. my only cravings were juicy cold fruit, fruit pops., snow cones and ice cream!